Please read this document carefully. The privacy and personal data processing policy is very important to us. We also understand that this policy is very important to you. This policy tells how we protect and use the information we collect through our mobile applications. This policy was last revised on January 5, 2021. This policy may be changed at any time. Please read it to understand the general rules of using our mobile applications. This privacy and data processing policy is a complete agreement between you and the HealthSupervisor development team on your use of this program.
Application – mobile application "HealthSupervisor" - software created by a team of developers that can be downloaded from electronic storage / stores on smartphones.
Client – a person who uses the mobile application "HealthSupervisor" in order to provide remote monitoring of indicators of the functional state of your body.
Supervisor – a person who uses the mobile application "HealthSupervisor" in order to remotely monitor the functional status of the client's body.
Registration – filling in the profile of the Client and the Supervisor in the Application by entering personal data.
The administrator of personal data - is the team of developers of the HealthSupervisor application, which is the developer and founder of the online service based on the mobile application HealthSupervisor.
Personal data – data about an individual that is identified or can be identified by such identifiers as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or by one or more factors that determine the individual, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social essence of such individual.
2. The use of the Application by the Client and the Supervisor means their consent to this Policy and the conditions of processing their personal data. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Client's or Supervisor's Policy, they must stop using the Application.
4. By transmitting personal data, the Client and the Supervisor confirm that they provide the Administrator with unconditional and irrevocable consent (permission) to process this data. The Client and the Supervisor agree that the Administrator has the right to store and process, including automated, any information relating to their personal data, including the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data provided by the Client and the Supervisor. In this case, the Administrator undertakes to ensure confidentiality and security in the processing of personal data.
5. The Administrator undertakes not to transfer the personal data of the Client and the Supervisor to third parties, except as expressly provided by the Rules of operation of the mobile application "HealthSupervisor", this Policy and the current legislation of Ukraine.
6. The administrator of personal data does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the Client and the Supervisor.
1. The Administrator processes Personal Data, in particular, telephone number, surname, name and patronymic, city (settlement) and region in which the Client and the Supervisor live, bank details required for paid use of the Applications, other information, specified by the Client and the Supervisor at their own request - e-mail, own photo, etc.
2. In the event that the Client or the Supervisor transfers data of third parties to the Administrator, they guarantee the consent of such persons to the processing of such data in order to achieve the objectives set out in this Policy. The administrator shall take all measures to ensure adequate protection against unauthorized access and disclosure of such data.
1. The processing of personal data is based on the principles of:
2. The Administrator processes only those Personal Data of the Client and the Supervisor, which are necessary for the proper use of the Application in accordance with the Rules.
3. Personal data transmitted by the User during the use of the Application are processed for the following purposes (for the following purpose):
1. The controller may transfer personal data to third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the goals (objectives) of their processing. The party to whom personal data is transferred must first take measures to ensure the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
2. The Administrator provides access to Personal Data only to its authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such data in accordance with the requirements of the Administrator.
1. The Administrator takes all possible technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data of the Client and the Supervisor from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions.
2. The Administrator uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of Personal Data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, however, despite all efforts, the Administrator cannot guarantee absolute protection from any threats arising outside the Regulator's regulation and warns that no data transmission over the Internet, mobile device, or wireless device can guarantee 100% security.
3. The Administrator is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of Personal Data or other information provided by the Client and the Supervisor or third parties.
4. The Client and the Supervisor are responsible in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine for the provision of inaccurate personal data or the use of personal data of third parties.
5. The Administrator is not responsible for the use by third parties of information provided by the Client and the Supervisor to third parties.
6. The Administrator is not responsible for the content of personal information or other information received by the Client and the Supervisor from third parties.
7. The Client and the Supervisor acknowledge that in case of negligent attitude to the secure storage of their login and password that gives access to their Personal Data, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the account, personal and other data of the Client and the Supervisor, for which the Administrator does not bear any responsibility. The Administrator strongly recommends that the Client and the Supervisor use strong passwords and do not disclose them to third parties.
1. The personal data of the Client and the Supervisor are stored on the side of the Administrator as long as necessary to achieve the purposes of their use. After that, personal data must be deleted.
2. Personal data of the Client and the Supervisor are also deleted at the request of the Client and the Supervisor on their request, at the initiative of the Administrator without explanation by deleting the information posted by the Client and the Supervisor and in other cases provided by Ukrainian law.
1. The Client and the Supervisor have the right to make changes to their personal data.
2. The Client and the Supervisor enjoy other rights defined in the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
1. Services, website and / or information resource / application (and all its elements) are subject to copyright, the property rights of which belong entirely to the Administrator and are protected by the legislation of Ukraine on copyright and intellectual property, as well as relevant international treaties and conventions.
2. Any use of intellectual property results posted on the information resource / in the Appendix (including visual design elements, symbols, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, videos, programs, music, trademarks and other objects) without the written permission of the Administrator as the rightful owner are illegal and may be the basis for litigation and bringing violators to civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the law.
3. Except as provided in this Policy and applicable law, no intellectual property (including content) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part without the prior written permission of the Administrator as the rightful owner.
4. Access to the intellectual property results posted on the Website and / or the Information Resource / Application is provided by the Administrator exclusively for personal non-commercial use by the Client and the Supervisor to view them without the right to reproduce (including copy / download / save) such objects in memory of the electronic devices of the Client and the Supervisor, as well as without the right to other use not provided by the Policy, including their sale, modification, distribution in whole or in part, etc.
5. The Administrator reserves the right at any time to delete from the Information Resource any results of intellectual activity contained in it, without notice to the Client and the Supervisor.
2. Your consent to this Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy with the subsequent provision of such information constitutes your consent to this transfer.
1. Our Service does not apply to persons under 18 years of age (Children).
2. We knowingly do not collect personally identifiable information under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers as soon as possible.
1. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Policy or any other privacy or security issue, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For any other questions and concerns you may have, please contact us by email: email@example.com
3. Ownership of the mobile application "HealthSupervisor" belongs to the team of its developers, which is the developer and founder of the online service based on the mobile application "HealthSupervisor".